Tilt Scooters and their complete pro scooter...the Theorem. This is the large model.
Designed for the dedicated rider, and build starting with the deck.
Features include soft Metra grips, medium grit griptape, oversized aluminum handlebars, a flex fender, and custom Tilt hardware throughout. If you want to customize your setup over time, you'll be stoked to hear that this scooter is compatible with numerous wheel sizes and all of Tilt's Stage III collection. Whether you're just starting or upgrading from your current setup, the Theorem Complete is your best option to progress both your setup and your riding.
NOTE: Please shop and purchase carefully. No returns or exchanges for any size-related orders.
Common across all three sizes
- Handlebar Material: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum
- Deck Material: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum
- Dropouts: Welded
- Fender: Adjustable flex
- Grips: Metra
- Griptape Grit: No. 60 Medium
- Handlebars: Oversized 1⅜"
- Compression Washer: M8
- Compression Thread: M8
- Compression Bolt: M8
- Clamp Bolts: M8
- Headset: 1-⅛" Integrated
- Fork: 6.0" Threadless steertube
- Fork Axle: F5 Axle x 30mm Length
- Deck Axle: M8 x 54.0mm Length
- Wheel Spacers: M8 x 3.0mm Length
- Wheel Bearings: 608
- COMPATIBILITY Wheels: 24 x 110 - 30 x 120
Specs for the Asphalt small complete scooter
- Weight (Small): 7.7lb
- Overall Height (Small): 33.4"
- Handlebar Size (Small): 20.0 x 23.5"(W x H)
- Deck Size (Small): 5.0 x 20.0"
- Wheel Size (Small): 24 x 110
Specs for the Asphalt medium complete scooter
- Weight (Medium): 8.1lb
- Overall Height (Medium): 34.9"
- Handlebar Size (Medium): 21.0 x 25.0" (W x H)
- Deck Size (Medium): 5.5 x 21.0"
- Wheel Size (Medium): 24 x 110
Specs for the Asphalt large complete scooter
- Weight (Large): 8.9lb
- Overall Height (Large): 36.6"
- Handlebar Size (Large): 22.0 x 26.5" (W x H)
- Deck Size (Large): 6.0 x 22.0"
- Wheel Size (Large): 30 x 120
Assembly of handlebars required