Lucky Dirt Scooters
Lucky is proud to announce their dirt scooter line up!
- The Justin Bogle
- The LS
- The Warthog
The Lucky Justin Bogle Signature dirt scooter was designed in partnership with Geico Honda Supercross and Motorcross rider Justin Bogle, and with Lucky pro riders including Li’l Jon Aglialoro in order to fine tune the look, handling and performance.
Lucky redesigned the head tube and went with a plunge through design to make it bullet proof. They adjusted the welding temps and re-programmed the robots to weld with tighter precision and slower pace to really sink in the weld.
Partnering with Kenda to bring a fresh new dirt jumper tire that is park friendly and screams in the hard packed dirt jump to gain traction and speed to go bigger!
The solid design and high-end components on this new lineup of Dirt Scooters make for the ultimate dirt experience!
- Weight: 12.8 lbs lbs (3.28kg)
- Deck: Dirt Scooter Deck 25” x 5” | 6061 T6 Aircraft Aluminum
- Bars: 23”H x 23”W | 4130 Chromoly Tig Welded
- Fork: Dirt SMX fork | 4130 Chromoly Tig Welded
- Clamp: SCS
- Brake: LuckySteely Brake | Spring Steel
- Headset: Lucky Fully Integrated
- Grips: ViceGrips
- Tires: Kenda
- Wheels: 8 inch Aluminum Core