This product is unavailable
The Fuzion Z300 Pro Scooter has been totally redesigned for 2016, new deck and neck, new bars, new thick paint colors and all new graphics. The new Z300 is the ideal complete scooter for intermediate to advance riders. The Z300 has been re-engineered to handle any street or park obstacle. The Z300 is built around Fuzion’s renowned Dog Bone deck and now features a brand new tapered deck neck design. Wider and longer deck
The Dog Bone deck design allows for the landing forces to be distributed evenly across the decks outer surface making this one tough lightweight deck. Fuzion’s Z300 delivers the best “complete” in the market.
The deck has a 3 degree top and bottom concavity making it ideal for grinds and stable landings and an 82.5 degree head tube angle. The entire neck tube is internally reinforced for added strength.
The Fuzion Z300 comes fully equipped with an HIC compression system, Fuzion integrated and sealed headset bearings, Light weight one piece alloy steel fork, Chromoly T bars. Aluminum alloy staggered triple bolt clamp, 110 mm cast 88 a PU and aluminum core wheels with lightning fast ABEC 9 bearings and a bolt on easy to adjust steel flex brake.
This scooter is competition ready right out of the box. It weighs just less than 8 pounds and is designed for high speed, high impact riding. The Fuzion Z300 can handle any skate park or street obstacle and will surely help you conquer your best tricks!
- 6061 T6 Aluminum Deck & Neck 82.5 angle
- Dog-bone Deck 20.5″ L x 4.50″ W (520 mm X 114 mm)
- Fully Sealed and Integrated Headset Bearings
- HIC Compression System
- One Piece High Tensile Steel Threadless Fork
- 4130 Chromoly T Bars 22″ H x 21” W
- 60 MM Alloy Triple Bolt Staggered Headset Clamp
- 110mm Cast 88 a PU with Aluminum Core Wheels
- Dual Bolt Flex Style bolt on Rattle Free Steel Break
- Fuzion Rib Pattern Supper Control TPR Grips with Nylon Bar Ends
- Die Cut Full Deck Edge to Edge Fuzion Grip Tape