Affinity Classic XL
The Classic T bar boasts a thick .083” Crossbar. By using this thickness the bar is able to maintain strength while enabling that classic T bar look. The steerer tube is a .058 thick” and fits nicely on most compression systems. This combination of wall thicknesses and quality welding creates a superior T bar.
The bar is protected with a Matte clear coat to protect the Chromoly Steel from rusting and it creates a look unique to Affinity. If you’re looking for a high quality T bar that will last then look no further. Affinity is the right choice for you.
- Made from resilient Chromoly Steel
- 24" Wide x 28" Tall
- .083” Crossbar for superior strength
- .058” Steerer tube for weight savings and compatibility
- High Quality Powder Coat
- Locally made in Southern California
- Rider owned and operated Company with years of professional experience
Heat Finished bar is standard size only, measuring 28"x24"
As always, the material is american sourced, the craftsmanship is by riders, for riders in the USA and the powder coating is durable and done locally