COVID-19 (corona) virus
Updated January 20, 2021
I hope that you are able to stay safe and keep active. We're certainly trying to do the same.
Pro Scooter Shop is NOT closing.
- Masks are required for EVERY ONE entering the shop. Absolutely no exceptions. If you or a family member cannot or don't want to wear a mask, I kindly ask that you not enter the shop.
- Put your masks on BEFORE you step inside.
- One family group at a time.
- Online orders can be picked up. You can stay in your car, call the shop and as soon as one of us is available, we'll bring out your order.
- No appointments, just first come first serve
- For these services, it MIGHT be a drop off service with items available the next day before close:
- Building custom scooters
- Cutting bars (any material)
- Other services we'll do our best. We may ask that you wait outside/in your car and we'll bring your scooter to you.
NOTE: We are in the new location. 14788 NE 95th St. Literally right behind our old location. Entrance is in the back of building 8. Look for the PSS signs behind building 8.
We are open seven (7) days a week; schedule can be found online.
We are slower on answering the phone and responding to voicemails, sorry about that. Email is best as I can check that all the time. Use our contact form here.
We do offer the following options:
- Free shipping (up to 20 pounds) to addresses in Washington State
- We are processing all online orders every day or so. Appreciate your business and your patience.
Together we can get through anything, even this.