COVID-19 (corona) virus
Updated November 18, 2020
I hope that you are able to stay safe and keep active. We're certainly trying to do the same.
Pro Scooter Shop is NOT closing.
- Masks are required for EVERY ONE entering the shop. Absolutely no exceptions. If you or a family member cannot or don't want to wear a mask, I kindly ask that you not enter the shop.
- Back to one family at a time. Six (6) customers maximum. No exceptions
- Online orders can be picked up. You can stay in your car, call the shop and as soon as one of us is available, we'll bring out your order.
- No appointments, just first come first serve
- For these services, it is a drop off service with items available the next day before close:
- Building custom scooters
- Cutting bars (any material)
- Other services we'll do our best. We may ask that you wait outside/in your car and we'll bring your scooter to you.
NOTE: We are in the new location. 14788 NE 95th St. Literally right behind our old location. Entrance/pick ups are 'in the back'. Look for the PSS signs behind building 8.
We are open seven (7) days a week; schedule can be found online.
We are slower on answering the phone and responding to voicemails, sorry about that. Email is best as I can check that all the time. Use our contact form here.
We do offer the following options:
- Free shipping (up to 20 pounds) to addresses in Washington State
- We are processing all online orders every day or so. Appreciate your business and your patience.
Together we can get through anything, even this.