5Starr Sector5 from Lucky Scooters has been redesigned and improved for quality and performance. The design team worked their magic and out a new set of colors and graphics.
Why would this scooter be good for you?
- Built for the beginner rider - thinner deck for small feet
- Built with older components - steel bars and the separate star-nut fork, which keeps the price lower.
- Steel bars are heavier than the newer, trendier aluminum and titanium bars
- Star nut forks work fine, but the star nut can (not always, but can) loosen over time requiring it to be reset or replaced
New for 2018: Increased deck & bar size, TCS™ compression, SuperStar™ Wheels, SofGrips™, and integrated fork spacers.
**The 5Starr line is now produced by the same engineering, design, and manufacturing teams that design and build the Lucky lineup of scooters. We also use the same quality materials. methods, and factories for 5Starr that have been proven to be the top in the industry for quality and craftmanship.
- Deck: Sector5 Deck 19.375” x 4.25” (490mm x 108mm) (6061 T6 Aluminum)
- Headtube Angle: 82.5 degrees
- Bar: 5Bar™ 21.5" x 20" (546 mm x 510mm) 4130 Chromoly
- Fork: Steel Fork - High Tensile with Integrated spacers
- Headset: Integrated
- Compression: TCS™ (Tool Less Compression System)
- Clamp: Triple Clamp
- Wheels: SuperStar™ 110mm 86A
- Brake: Flexbrake (Spring Steel)
- Grips: SofGrips™
- Welding: TIG using Robotic & Hand Techniques
- Weight: 8.6lbs (3.9kg)
- Warranty: 3 Months (90 days)